Realtalk. The best lessons ive learned yet in my life. Of-course the Hard way. I mean really is there any way else?
1. Never ASSUME or SPECULATE.
2. Dont give your trust too easily. People pretend well
3. Know Before you Judge you could miss out on something extraordinary if you dont. However when you really see how someone is, dont forget easily.
4. Just because you heard it doesnt mean it's true. Most of the time the people telling y0u things either A.) Have an ulterior motive and cant be trusted B) Are themself either assuming and or speculating C.) You weren't there, SO always remember the most important part of this lesson. IF you didnt see it, or hear it yourself. 90% OF the time it's not the truth. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors Except the ones behind them. And even the people behind them may have a distorted view of what actually happened.
5. Appreciate what you have; before it becomes what you had.
6. If you really care and love for someone. You can overcome anything. Forgive quickly so that you dont miss out the chance to.
7. Love yourself,know yourself, before you love anyone else, or love someone that can help you learn to do these things.
8. The bad times are just temporary, if you keep a good attitude
9. Never think the best of anyone untill you see them at their worst. Piss someone off you'll know where you really stand.
10. Be Authentic💯 Life is to short to be anyone else.