Is there anyone out that that feels the same way as me?
-It's that some couples would say I love you after a few days. Even if they only first met.
- You have to fake a smile, even though you're hurting inside.
- you couldn't have an opposite gender childhood friend that might later become your lover.
- you feel all alone even where there are people who care for you. Right beside you.
- life treats you like sh*t, but you'd rather make life eat the sh*t that it gives you.
- that people argue with others even though they know it's THEIR fault.
- I was created stubborn therefor i refuse to admit my guilt and would rather stop talking to the person i argue with.
- the person i'm interested in is: a) currently dating someone. b) doesn't give a flying f*ck c.) has girls/ guys groveling at his/her feet. d.) doesn't even know how i feel because i'm too shy to tell him/her.
-I have a ton of things to say but am too lazy to write it down!
...no, i was stating that last one. I'm lazy so.....