A Favorite of 242 users
"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."- Anon
A Favorite of 235 users
You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.- Friends
A Favorite of 197 users
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.- Unknown
A Favorite of 176 users
He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: NO! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get!
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
Read from the bottom going up- Unknown
A Favorite of 174 users
Marriages don't fail because couples get bored, they fail because while they're dating people pretend to be the person they think their partner wants and then, well, there's only so long you can keep that up.- from House, Season 2, Episode 15 (Maria)
A Favorite of 171 users
Some Words Of Wisdom
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
Answers by children
1. You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
2. No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before,and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
>Kirsten, age 10
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
1. Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
>Camille, age 10
2. No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to ge married.
>Freddie, age 6 (very wise for his age)
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
1. You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
>Derrick, age 8
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD
HAVE IN COMMON?
1. Both don't want any more kids.
>Lori, age 8
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
1. Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
>Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)
2. On the first date, they just tell
each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
>Martin, age 10
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE
THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
1. I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
>Craig, age 9
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
1. When they're rich.
>Pam, age 7
2. The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
>Curt, age 7
3. The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the
right thing to do.
>Howard, age 8
IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
1. I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing; I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.
>Theodore, age 8
2. It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
>Anita, age 9 (bless you child)
HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT
IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
1. There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there
>Kelvin, age 8
And the Favorite is........
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
1. Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
>Ricky, age 10- Unknown
A Favorite of 156 users
I love it when you run your fingers through my rugged hair,
I love it when you get jealous because other boys will stare,
I love it when you call me beautiful and compliment me so,
I love it when you seem so confused as if you don't know,
Ilove the way you stare at me and look into my eyes,
My heart gets so heavy and deep that all the time just flies,
I love the way you kiss me so gentle you lips so calm,
I love the way you hold my hand and rubb your fingers against my palm,
I love it when you wrap your arms around me the way that I felt,
When you stare me down and hug me tight I just want to melt,
I love your beautiful smile everytime I see it I want to faint,
Your laugh is so soothing it heals me like you're a saint,
I love the way you whisper to me when someone is nearby,
I love it when you say sweet things that make me want to cry,
I love the way you look at me with that cute little puppy face,
It seems as if you are so sad or simply out of place,
I love the way you are so confident in everything you do,
But most of all out of everything I love you for being you!- Meagan marie Whitmire/shepherd Tx.
A Favorite of 151 users
Husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question.
WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do"
WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"
HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?
HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."
WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: -- silence --
HUSBAND: "SH*T."- Unknown
A Favorite of 136 users
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life." The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So why is the groom wearing black?"- me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!
A Favorite of 131 users
I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And i do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. And i know. I am a heart man. I take them apart. I put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I ... am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you ... me.- Grey's Anatomy - Burke's vows <33