A Favorite of 107 users
1. Take lots of deep breaths and listen to the sound of your own breathing.
2. Play music. *
3. Rearrange the furniture in your room.
4. Reread your favorite book.
5. Look at the stars.
7. Clean something.
8. Make a list of all the things that stress you out.
9. Rent a movie.
10. Make up stories (in your head) about strangers. *
11. Say a prayer. *
12. Record a funny message on your message machine.
13. Write a poem. *
14. Sing a song. *
15. Learn to do something new.
16. Burn incense.
17. Light a candle for someone you miss.
18. Plan a party. *
19. Take a nap.
20. Paint a picture. *
21. Teach your pet a trick.
22. Plant something.
23. Bake brownies - or try.
25. Take a bath with your clothes on.
26. Beat up your pillow.
28. Look at old photographs. *
29. Go into a sealed room and scream.
30. Restyle your hair.
31. Make funny faces in the mirror. *
32. Play a sport.
33. Drink a cup of tea.
34. Drink a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.
35. Destroy something. *
36. Fix something - possibly the thing you destroyed. *
37. Take a hike. *
38. Give yourself a good talking to. *
39. Don't talk for the whole day.
40. Climb a tree. *
41. Write a letter to someone you're mad at (but don't send it!).
42. Dance. *
43. Plan a trip, even if you can't really take one. *
44. Eat something for the first time.
45. Learn to do something new on the computer. *
46. Practice belching.
47. Eat something yummy.
48. Buy new underwear.
49. Try role playing. *
50. Practice kissing, one your own hand.
51. Wear something you never wear.
52. Smell flowers.
53. Daydream. *
54. Walk in the rain. *
55. Try to figure out how many grains there are in a quarter of sand.
56. Read a story out loud. *
57. Go to a movie. *
58. Work on your collection on whatever it is you collect.
59. Throw out something you don't use anymore.
60. Go to a museum. *
61. Make a comic book. *
62. Make a tape/cd of your favorite song(s).
63. Learn to play the harmonica.
64. Learn some words in a foreign language. *
65. Memorize the phone numbers you call most often.
66. Whistle. *
67. Do tomorrow's homework. *
68. Learn to juggle.
69. Practice telling jokes.
70. Learn something about your ancestors.
71. Stand on your head.
72. Visit a playground and go on the swings. *
73. Write a love letter (send it if brave enough). *(didnotsend)
74. Watch a ball game. *
75. Practice writing with your other hand. *
76. Make animal noises. *(*blushes*)
77. Skate. *
78. Visualize your perfect place. *
79. Blow bubbles. *
80. Go to the library. *
81. Take a ride on the bus.
82. Line your drawers with weird rapping paper.
83. Write a letter to your congressperson expressing a political opinion.
84. Read about a religion you know very little about. *
85. Go through your baby things and reminisce.
86. Update your address book.
87. Explore the jungle under your bed.
88. Ride your bike. *
89. Ponder the universe. *
90. Read the newspaper. *
91. Play solitaire.
92. Fly a kite.
93. Make a collage.
94. Go jogging. *
95. Make a list about all the great things about yourself, if you don't know any, make them up!
96. Play scrabble and be all the players.
97. Write a letter to your future children and explain to then about yourself. *
98. Enter a contest.
99. Teach yourself sign-language.
100. Make a list of 100 things to do when you get bored. *- anonymous
A Favorite of 95 users
Fun Things to do:
1. WALK to your neighbor's house and ask in your best british accent, "May I borrow a cup of pants."
2. GO over to a friend's house, take off your shirt, put on one of theirs and leave.
3. WHEN a telemarketer calls, say, "welcome to hell, how may we reap your soul, satan speaking."
4. RANDOMLY say quotes from the movie Anchorman out of context.
5. WAKE UP real early and sneak into your neighbor's house get the newspaper, brew up some coffee, make breakfast, and wait for him to see you. Then scream, and promptly exclaim, "What are you doing in my house!"
A Favorite of 85 users
ITS TIME TO BE A KID AGAIN
-give yourself a gold star for everything you do today
-dot all of your i's with smiley faces
-sing into your hairbrush
-grow a milk mustache
-smile back at the man in the moon
-read the comics and throw the rest of the newspaper away
-dunk your cookies in your milk
-ask someone if your fridge is running
-play a game where you make up the rules as you go along
-order with eyes bigger than your stomach
-pretend your breadrolls are dancing
-step carefully over cracks
-try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich
-eat ice cream for breakfast
-kiss a frog just in case
-blow the wrapper off a straw
-watch tv in your pajamas- unoitsluvxoxo
A Favorite of 83 users
FUNNY THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1)go into the dressing room and wait until someone goes into the one next to you ,and yell "Were outta toilet paper in here!!!"
2)take a piece of chocolate to the bathroom,go into a stall and rub it all over your hands.reach into the stall next to you and say "theres no toilet paper can you hand me some?"
3)stand at the service desk and wait until someone says "may i help you?".then pretend to cry and say "i wish you could!!"
4)ride a bike around the store and when people look at you tell them youre taking it for a test drive.
5)fall to the floor and pretend your having a fit,and when people stare, look at them like they are crazy and say "what are you looking at?"
6)when someone is watching take an item from the shelf and then put it back after you look at it for a few minutes.wait until they go to look at it then yell,"HEY THATS MINE!!"
7)when theres a long line at the bathrooms,walk right up and place yourself at the front of the line.
8)make sure someone else is in the aisle,and pick up a notebook.start to make amused faces.then start laughing your head off.hand them the notebook and say "you gotta read this book!!"
9)go up to someone who works there and ask where the milk is.when they tell you,go over to it,then come back and say "i asked where the shaving cream was" when they apologize and tell you,go there,then come back and say "i asked where the toothpaste was" and act frustrated.when they tell you,go there,come back,act more irritated,and keep asking for different items.
10)okay now ive got one for the people that work there.when someone comes up and asks where something is,tell them to take the elevator to the 13th floor,and its on aisle 6.i got this from someone who works at Office Depot.he did it to my mom,and she actually fell for it,and asked where the elevator was!!!!- various emails
A Favorite of 83 users
Things you DON'T Want to Hear in Surgery
Based on an email by Steve
Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop.
"Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
Hand me that....uh....that uh....thingie.
Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
Darn, there go the lights again...
Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck, the guy's got two of 'em.
Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing my concentration off..
What's this doing here?
I hate it when they're missing stuff in here..
That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses.
Well folks, this will be an experiment for us all.
Sterile, shcmerile. The floor's clean, right?
Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of the ape. OK, now take a picture from this angle.
This is truly a freak of nature.
This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
What do you mean "You want a divorce"!
She's gonna blow! Everybody take cover!!!
FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out now!!
Darn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
Anything! Period.- Unknown
A Favorite of 82 users
Go to the bathroom
Lock the door
Turn on the shower
Dampen the towel
But whatever you do
Don't let a soul hear
You breaking down- idr
A Favorite of 77 users
How to win a debate with the average person
1. Use big words... they're confusing
2. Say it fast
3. Always rush them for their answer
4. Whenever they say something, say "WRONG" and use more big words
5. Use a lot of hand gestures
6. Sound like you know what you're talking about... even if you don't- Mwa
A Favorite of 70 users
Have you ever lied for truth in Truth or Dare?
What is the strangest dream you ever had?
Worst gift you have ever received?
Have you ever kissed a boy?
Worst birthday party gift you ever got?
Who is the ugliest girl you've ever dated?
Have you ever had a crush on your friend’s girlfriend?
Most embarrassing thing anyone has ever said to you?
What comes to your mind when you see my best friend?
What's your wildest fantasy?
Did you ever speak ill of me before I was your girlfriend?
Have you peed in a pool/ sea?
Has anyone ever seen you completely naked? If yes, who?
Describe your first intimate experience.
Who is the most shabbily dressed person in this room?
Have you had a crush on your best friend?
Amongst all the people in this room, which girl would you like to date (besides your girlfriend)?
What is the most cheesiest pick up line you have ever used?
Have you ever forgotten to wear your underpants?
What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this game?
Sing the alphabets backwards.
Do a pole dance for me.
Make your best friend believe that you are gay.
Be the scare crow of a paddy field for about half an hour.
Exchange a clothing item with the player on your right.
Put an ice cube down your pants until it melts.
Give a lap dance to a woman you like in this room.
Lick a bar of soap.
Get in the shower with all your clothes on.
Call the pizza guy and ask "is this 100?"
Kiss any guy in this room.
Make sounds like a chicken for 30 seconds.
Give us your best snort!
Do a hula dance.
Clean the toilet with a toothbrush.
Freeze an underwear and wear it for 30 minutes.
Lick the ear of the person sitting next to you.
Act out a particular commercial ad.
Ask for permission the next time you need to use the washroom.
Put on full woman's makeup.- Unknown
A Favorite of 69 users
11 Annoying Things to do in a Public Pool
1)Stand on top of the high board and say you won't come down until your demands are met.
2)Hit strangers with your flutter board.
3)Ask an attractive lifeguard to practice CPR on you.
4)Sit in front of a water jet, make moaning sounds and say, "Oh yeah... oooh that feels soooo good....".
5) Scream as someone is trying to do something when jumping off of a diving board.
6)Laugh at fat people in swimsuits.
7)Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say, "Wheee! I'm Batman!" while running around.
8)Hit strangers with your wet towel.
9)Throw people's things into the pool.
10)Sing and dance on top of the diving board, then do a belly-flop as your grande-finale.
11)Play Marco-Polo by yourself.- a website
A Favorite of 68 users
4 Things I've Learned in Life:
1. Live- Live life to the fullest everyday because you never know when it could end.
2. Laugh- If your laughing that means your having fun in life and your not worrying about little things.
3. Learn- Learn from your mistakes don't dwell on them. Just keep living
4. Love- Love as no one has ever hurt you cause its the best thing in life- Things you Learn in Life