Last Updated: 2018-05-23
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- We use the following cookies:
|cookieconsent_status||Stores your cookie preference|
|cookieconsent_country||Contains a two letter code of the country your request came from. For customizing site content based on local laws.|
|custid||Simple indentifier to ensure User uniqueness. Often times it is randomly generated by the site.|
- If you select to decline cookies on our website, your activities will NOT be tracked by Google Analytics, despite the possible existence of the following cookies:
|ga-disable-UA-*******-*||This is the Google Analytics "Do Not Track" Cookie. Its existence indicates that you have declined Cookies and we have turned off Google Analytics tracking for you.|
|_ga||General purpose cookie from Google. We don't know what its for but we have not been able to prevent it from appearing.|
|_gid||General purpose cookie from Google. We don't know what its for but we have not been able to prevent it from appearing.|
- The following cookies are created by our infrastructure for technical purposes only (we do not read or use their contents for any other purpose):
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Unique identifier for the session. It is destroyed when you close your browser.|
|.ASPXAUTH||Created if you log into the site.|
|_RequestVerificationToken_L3RvZ281||Created if you log into the site.|
Third Party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
2) Allow Cookies (don't click "Decline"): this will enable all features of the site, including AddThis sharing tools for your use, Google Custom Search, and other features. It also allows us to measure traffic to our site, and allows our advertisers to advertise effectively. We appreciate the opportunity to display advertising to you, as advertising enables us to continue operating this site.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Our Partners' Cookie Policies
For more information on the cookie policies employed by our partners:
Advertising through Google DoubleClick For Publishers: we use the "commonly used set" of advertising partners as marked with asterisks on this list. This list also provides access to these partners' cookie policies.
Additional Advertising: Bidfluence (non-EU only):
For Bidfluence, you may opt-out of NAI Members’ online behavioral advertising cookies by using the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI’s) multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. These opt-outs are valid only for the computer and browser combination used to opt-out. Clearing cookies will remove these opt-outs since they stored in cookies. If you opt-out of NAI third-party advertising network, you will no longer receive ads based on your browsing history from that network. You may, however, continue to receive generalized online advertising.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org